Never thought you could do much with ACE-Fishmarket Seabass, huh?
Get your apron ready, and cap that chef hat for a perfect cooking OOTD today, and let’s get the ball rolling.
Savour a mild yet jampacked with flavourful taste Seabass, lay down all the needed ingredients and explore how Paul Lim actually created three scrumptuous meals out of our fresh catch.
- Pat dry fillets
- Ready 1 teaspoon of salf for each sides and rub in well.
- Add olive oil to pan at medium heat. When oil is heated, place fillet on the pan. Grill for at least 5 mins per side.
- Boil water in a caserole, the add salt.
- Add in the 200g packet for 2-3 pax.
- Boil for 1.5 to 2 minutes
- Drain until relatively dry, then drizzle with olive oil. Stir.
- Add 2 table spoons of butter.
- Add 1.5 table spoons of salt.
- Add 50g of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Slowly add 200ml of milk according to taste and preference. Paste should not be too thick.
- Pour onto cooked tortellini when ready.
- Ready-mixed mesclun salad for 3 pax
- Add 4-6 tablespoons of Japanese Roasted Sesame Dressing to a bowl.
- Add 1.5 tablespoons of honey.
- Mix well and drizzle over salad.
Be delighted with the abundant flavours and just the right amount of thrill for ACE-Fishmarket Seabass that satisfies your taste buds up to the last bite.