Grilled Spiced Sea Bass with some warm steamed brown rice totally satisfied my seafood craving. ACE Fish Market supplies fish that are farmed naturally without the use of vaccines, hormones, and antibiotics. The fish are raised in an eco-friendly and sustainable ECO-ARK high-tech farm off the Changi coast.
Chef: @Bakencookwith3 (IG)
Spice to blend
- 5 Garlic
- 5 Shallots
- ½ Tomato
- 2 Big Red Chili
- 2 small green Chili (Or red Chili if you prefer spicy)
- ½ cm Ginger
- 3 Candlenuts
- ½ Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp Brown Sugar
- ¼ Tsp White Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 3 Tbsp Sweet Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Tamarind Juice (Soak in water to get the juice)
- 1 stalk lemongrass, crushed 3 pcs lemon leaves
- Wash the fish then give 3 cuts on each side of the body
- Rub with 1tsp salt and squeeze some lime juice all over the body. Leave it for 15 minutes.
- While waiting, blend all the spices. Then add some sweet soy sauce and tamarind juice
- After 15minutes, wash the fish and dry it up with a kitchen towel.
- Rub the spices all over the fish.
- Stuff the lemongrass and lime leaves into the belly.
- Grill it until both sides cooked.
- Transfer it to a plate and pour the extra sauces over it.
- Serve it.